Monday 30 July 2012

Soccer Ball is Round


By Peter Jung Hyun

Korean people like football. I love football because I am Korean, as well, I also play soccer very well. So many people have offered me the chance to play for a prestigious football team, but I flatly refused. Because to me, football is a hobby and I feel it is more important to stick to school work.


On weekends a group of friends and I get together to enjoy football. I have played soccer for 10 years. I feel I have some natural soccer skills that are good. I’ve participated in various soccer tournaments and even won some of them. Of course, winning in football teamwork is very important, but I'm like to think that I helped along the way.

While playing football I have discovered that many lessons of life have been learned. I’m an individual but I’m nothing without a team, just as the soccer ball it is nothing without the players. Therefore, no matter how strong the team is there is always a chance for a weak team is succeed.

The teams I play in have overcome some strong teams. This proves to me that no matter how high the obstacles, I can overcome them. Players should have confidence that you can defeat anyone with continuous efforts.

The same thing no matter how seemingly impossible it is, I have learned to play football and do well. Football is all about team work but the individual skill of players contribute to that team work.

No comments:

Post a Comment