Wednesday 15 August 2012

Summer Camp English

 By Jeon Jun Han


During summer vacation Samcheonpo High school is having special English class for a few students. This special class is for developing student’s writing ability as well as overall English proficiency. This class teacher is Benjamin from the UK and Kim who is our Korean English teacher. 


This class is divided into two parts. The First part, we watch some video clip related to the topic we will learn about and then we discuss that topic. Finally we speak aloud our personal opinion and read out what we have written in the questions set for us.

The second part is English test, to improve our English ability. We took an English exam every day and the test had thirty three questions. My score has increased steadily. I was so happy because i could see my improvement in English ability.

As these activities, I did English writing that it is the first attempt. At first it was difficult, but as it continued to take English writing I got better. After all I realized this will contribute to an improvement of my English skills. In the future, I will do not only English writing but also grammar listening and any other thing. Eventually I hope to be fluent in English sometime in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment