Sunday 29 July 2012

Volunteering for Korea

By Saki Jun Seok 



I feel like an extraordinary high school student. This is because I make myself available to club activities for myself, and for my country.

Actually, I have joined four clubs, Novel Class, 아띠, S.O.S, 경국제세. Two of the clubs are for me, the others are for my country. 아띠’.


S.O.S is the one Ill introduce. 아띠 is volunteer club. We share the love by volunteering at the hospital, study room, and so on. Because I want to share my blessings to poor people. I feel that makes me mature.

 At the hospital, we make art, with balloons and turn them into the likeness of dogs, knives, flowers and many things. We share the art balloons with sick babies and children. They say thank and their parents say thanks too. I feel so happy and proud of myself.

 At the study room, we can be a teacher. We teach many subjects to the poor children. They have good relations with me, when I teach them. I suffer many problems, but I can grow up more by overcome these problems.

 And next, S.O.S is contributing club. We search social problems and try to solve them. And try to help our teenagers who have a poor social conscience. I'm leader of this club, I found this club because our society has many problems and teenagers are just absorbed in study.

 First, we search social problems and debate with our club members. And try to solve problem of a social matter. For example, we made a basket shaped wastebasket to induce and attract people to throw the trash in wastebasket (to solve pollution problems at festivals).

Second, we try to give the right to vote to teenagers. Because teenagers' vote affects the education system. It will grow teenagers social consciousness too (teenagers should pass the test about politics).

 I'd introduce myself and my club activities, if you like my club activities, you can join with me. Share your blessings for our society. That makes you feel mature and makes our society to warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment